Please use the resources you find on this page to help spread the word about the Halloween & Attractions Show! Looking for Exhibitor forms & kits? Click HERE!
Use the template elements below to let your customers know that you’ll be exhibiting at the upcoming Halloween & Attractions Show!
Exhibitor Invitation Email
TransWorld has always had a credential process to verify potential buyers for them to get into the show. The exhibitor invite email has never been advertised before and we have decided to assist you the Exhibitor in providing you a plug in email to use to send out to your current customers to come meet you at the show. This is a very powerful tool for every business. This allows your customers to bypass the standard credential process that requires several documents to be approved by simply emailing them this form to them to fill out and inviting them to the show. You are basically verifying that they are a real buyer.
How does this help you?
- It allows you to meet face to face with your current customer and build a personal relationship with them.
- It allows you to show them new and exciting product lines or current products they have not seen in person.
- It gains confidence from the buyer in your company and gives you an edge for continued sales in the future
- Meeting your buyer in person at the show creates more sales and a long-term relationship that will strengthen your business.
- Bringing existing customers and inviting them to your booth gives you a better chance of having sales guaranteed before the show. (This helps cover your cost to do business at the show. Several exhibitors take advantage of this to cover operating costs.)
A great way to make this more effective is to put your company’s booth number in the email and offer an exclusive sale that’s only offered at the show. Give them a reason to make the effort to meet your staff!
Here is how it works:
Following this paragraph, we have provided the basis for your own email to invite your customer database and/or select customers to the HAA Show, allowing them to bypass the standard application process and proceed directly to registration to purchase their passes – note that you’ll need to update certain elements (called out clearly in the text); you can also apply additional styles and formatting as you see fit. You can grab the source code by (depending on your browser/platform) either right-clicking or CTRL-clicking on the page, choosing “View Source” to see the underlying HTML, then copying the HTML into your own email app or service of choice.
- Get the bare-bones HTML email template HERE. This just provides text, links, basic formatting and show branding images – you’ll need to add additional formatting, graphics, etc. to match your brand.*
- Get the bare-bones HTML email template as a Word Doc HERE. This just provides text, links, basic formatting and show branding images – you’ll need to add additional formatting, graphics, etc. to match your brand.
- Get the fully-formatted version of the HTML email template HERE. No formatting required – just swap out key bits of text and it’s ready to send!*
- Get the fully-formatted version of the HTML email template as a Word Doc HERE. No formatting required – just swap out key bits of text and it’s ready to send!
- If you’d prefer to download these files to your desktop for editing, click HERE for a .ZIP file containing everything.
*Please note: If you are opening the pages in your browser, DO NOT try to save the page to your desktop (saving the page via your browser will disrupt the code). You’ll want to view the HTML source of the page (Google “how to view html source” + your browser) and copy/paste the code into the text or HTML editor of your choice.
Social Media Graphics
If you’d like to let your followers know you’ll be at the Halloween & Attractions Show, we have starter images that you can use – just add your logo and booth number:
- Instagram (Square) 1200px x 1200px
- Facebook (Rectangular) 1200px x 628px
- After you click one of the links above, the image will open in a separate window. Right-click it and choose “Save As…” (or however your browser phrases it) to save a copy to your computer or device, then open it in your favorite graphics editor to add your info!
Use any of our banners below and link to https://www.haashow.com! Once you’ve added our banner to your site, send a link to the page showing the HAA Show banner on your site to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your own banner/link to be added to our Links Page!
Contact Chad Savage at email@example.com or 916-SPOOKY-1 with any questions!