Health & Safety
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors and staff is of the utmost importance to us.
TransWorld is working closely with the America’s Center, Explore St. Louis, and other show partners on multiple health and safety measures. Detailed health and safety plans will be communicated closer to the show.
Attendee & Exhibitor Code of Conduct
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling too and the region you are traveling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with. Contact TransWorld if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
On-site During the Event
- Agree to have your symptom screening, including temperature taken before entering the Trade Show Floor/Seminars and Parties, as required by TransWorld.
- Agree to wear a mask or facial covering, which will be required for the trade show floor, seminars and all after hour events.
- Follow CDC, WHO, and The City of St. Louis, for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Adhere to social distance protocols put in place by TransWorld and respect others personal space.
Based on current contact tracing advice from many health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please contact TransWorld to advise them.